1.26.2010

The Passion in My Soul

I discovered how key music is in my life. I always knew it was a part of who i am, and what i do, but i never sat down and thought about how music is a part of my life, minute to minute it is a vital part of my survival. The survival for my sanity in the chaotic world that i live in.

The movement of notes from measure to measure. The poetry of words flowing one into the next. It's amazing.

...................



...................

Music is what feelings sound like.
-Author Unknown

Feelings. I love that quote because you can feel music. Whether it be with the Sadness, Despair, Fear, Glee, Ecstatic, or Silly part of your heart, you feel music.

Without music the world would be a quieter place, with less feeling and passion. God has blessed mankind with the ability to create. To create music, art, literature, etc. out of passion.

The passion is what keeps my soul alive and thriving.

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful, beautiful quote my love. I love thinking of the sound of feelings... such a beautiful thought to lose myself in as I avoid my homework.... <3

    ReplyDelete