1.18.2010

Fashion Savvy in Life



This picture makes me happy. The combination of colors and the way the model is looking away, with no care in the world. It's almost as if I want my view upon my life to be as carefree and fashion savvy. I believe that my life will continue in the direction of art. Yes, I know I already said that. I somehow believe that despite all the classes I've taken I have come to a brilliant conclusion. I either want to work in a gallery or design.

I know, I know. Sounds real reliable for me to eventually raise a family. But I feel as though I should be doing something along those lines. I read an article discussing vocation and I came across an illuminating quote.

The place God calls you to is the place where your deep gladness and the world’s deep hunger meet.

I like this. Because all my life I have been a deep individual. Deeply immersed in the cultures of music and art. I feel like I can make a contribution to God if I follow my passions.

For what good is it to the world if I am not passionate with what I do?

1 comment:

  1. Hey you. Of course I'll follow your blog.

    You inspire me. I wish I could write. I love this post. I agree with it. And I like the quote. I can see you in a gallery or in design. And this picture suits you.

    I'll keep reading. ;)

    ReplyDelete