12.21.2011

A Story Left Untold

I apologize that I haven't updated in awhile, I've been sick. But..I have managed to bake and at least keep my life together. I baked ginger and cardamom scones, chocolate covered candied orange peels, and caramels (with no corn syrup of course). Somehow they all turned out (and are almost gone) despite my depletion of energy. I've also managed to watch movies and discover new music...just as Christmas break should be. Christmas is in a few days. It should be interesting to see if I get my shopping done not to mention wrapping. But who's stressed about it?
...

...
Everyone has a secret they haven’t shared. Everyone has a past no one’s heard about. Everyone has talents that people don’t notice. Everyone has weaknesses hidden inside. Everyone has a story left untold, so never start judging someone thinking you know them back to front. Because the truth is, you probably don’t.
-Goodmorning&Goodnight
...

...
Junk of the Heart (Happy)-The Kooks

No comments:

Post a Comment