5.12.2011

Moving and Mörbich

I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
...

...
So I'm in the small town of Mörbich, Austria. The town is so quiet. I'm pretty sure I've seen a total of 10 people most of which are on tractors. It's amazing. I ate schnitzel yesterday. It had pork and ham and cheese? I don't really know, all I know is that I ate it and it was good. Real good. I'm pretty sure this entire town is a fairy tale. The houses are white with orangeish and reddish roofs and there are gates everywhere. The cafés are adorable and yellow, and the people are gems. Aka I'm pretty sure I'm in a dream and I'm going to wake up in Grand Rapids very soon.
...

...
Also. Everything is green and summery and the café owner just took a picture of us because these are the most customers he's ever seen. Typical Mörbich. Also. I go to Vienna tomorrow!!!
...

...
Nantes by: Beirut

No comments:

Post a Comment