4.26.2011

Eternal Sunshine

Hi. I saw you sitting over here, alone and I thought, wow, thank god, someone normal who doesn’t know how to interact at these things either.
-Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
...

...
I'm not a concept. Too many guys think I'm a concept or I complete them or I'm going to make them alive, but I'm just a f*cked up girl who is looking for my own peace of mind. Don't assign me yours.
-Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

yes.
...

...
Most people fail at whatever they attempt because of an undecided heart. Should I? Should I not? Go forward? Go back? Success requires the emotional balance of a committed heart. When confronted with a challenge, the committed heart will search for a solution. The undecided heart searches for an escape. A committed heart does not wait for conditions to be exactly right. Why? Because conditions are never exactly right.
-Andy Andrews
...
On the Radio by: Regina Spektor
Over the Hill by: Agnes Obel

No comments:

Post a Comment