12.19.2010

Precious Priviledge

So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever.
-Peter Pan
...

...
I don't like planning things. It's nice to come home and have nothing planned except for my basic needs..like food. I love coming home to my own room and to both my family and friends. More than two feet of space that I can literally call my own is blissful. My deep red and white room filled with Parisian memoirs. I always have flowers, my eiffel tower in winter picture placed on my bead board, my les mis poster and of course my bookcases full of books. My room. It's where I create in both thought and deed. It's nice to create art. Whether it be a thought, a picture, or a drawing in my moleskine.
...

...
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
-Marcus Aurelius
...

...
For some creative tunes check out, The Bad Plus (mostly their Prog album) and Carla Bruni (mostly Quelqu'un M'a Dit. Seriously top notch.)

No comments:

Post a Comment